A while after

Assalamualaikum. 

It's been a while since I'm writing on this, a very long while. 
The last time I wrote was on 2014 and since then, it has been six years. 
Not much has changed but I've gotten older well obviously.
Masih the introvert person I am, masih garang but calmer if that makes sense, 
masih ada migraine yanggg jarang datang dan masih juga farhana yang anda kenal 
atau mungkin tidak. Oh and still without a fiance nor a husband.

I've cleaned up all my old posts, not deleting them but i think they would be better in the draft.
Lebih kepada ketidaksanggupan untuk membaca kisah-kisah muda dulu, 
can't seem to accept the reality am I ? But I do miss the younger me, 
how enthusiastic I am back then minus the mischievous part of course.
Since the pandemic and with a fresh graduate title if that is still eligible,
I've been at home, doing things that I couldn't before; painting, gardening, sewing etc.

Yes I am still unemployed and I don't plan on rushing with working.
Walaupun jenuh nak menjawab kenapa belum kerja, kenapa tak nak kerja, 
kenapa tak nak sambung belajar, kenapa tak guna kabel ewah ewah
bunyi macam nak naik cable car pergi genting aje ya. I'm enjoying a tad of my life
but my target is I hope I could secure a job by end of this year in shaa Allah.
After all those achievements, 18 years with a one year rest wouldn't hurt myself I think ?

I do not know if i should continue to write or not. I've already paid less attention
on my social media, I mean less attention on others. I don't know 
if that is a good thing or a bad thing but I think because of that 
I have become more introverted than I already am ? Memang lepas ni 
bercakap dengan dinding aje nampak gayanya ya. Nevertheless, 
if anyone are reading this, maybe there is or maybe there is not, I just want to say thank you.

Thank you for reading a random expression whether you know, you did know or you do not know me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Post more blog because for sure im gonna read it all:)

Popular posts from this blog

Continuity