Continuity

Assalamualaikum.

I'm skipping the whole writing in 2021 and jump in to 2022  
and yes still writing this without knowing what to tell ehhe
Either that or there are so many things that I need to let out, which I literally gave up in the end
But let see where this goes. First thing first, I'm employed on Feb last year Alhamdulillah.
In short, it's a new branch company that I'm still adapting to, very nice colleague & environment,  
an overwhelmed work load; which is a mix of everything
Let's say that I'm still doing my best.

But seeing how the pandemic is still there, politics are not to mention, a mess
being grateful is the only option for now, it's better to struggle with a job rather than without it.
On a second option, I'm thinking of doing a side job, tiba-tiba je eh dah second option
but finding what to do and searching for a guide is already hard enough.
Should I just invest in any new business ? or anyone needing a business partner ?
Tapi masalahnya siapa yang nak start out a business out of the blue just because you asked kan
And I am someone that would trust people too much, which is not helping at all.

Relationship ? Nothing as well.
Honestly, my heart did open though I did not know how, which is never happen before
But then it's like I'm giving chances to someone that doesn't need them
Baru tanya soalan tapi dah macam kena reject, the actual thing doesn't happen yet pun
Ibaratnya macam tengah duduk depan pintu yang dah terbuka, 
tapi bila awak tanya tuan pintu sama ada boleh masuk atau tidak, dia jawab tak boleh
Jadi kenapa pintu tu dibawa datang kalau tak bagi masuk in the first place ?

And the straightforward me, I did asked for reasons
The answers are absolutely not helping me to settle my thoughts at all 
It's a bit selfish I think of him, that he should actually draw a proper line on how he treat me
He should consider my feelings especially how he acts towards me
So yeahhh I'm not putting effort at all, and am not trying to figure out my heart pun
I just want to let things be for a moment and see where this goes
Tetiba dah jadi sesi luahan hati eh haha

My story, please keep it to yourself okay. Until then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A while after